What is a CRE Telecom Concierge?
A CRE Telecom Concierge specializes in partnering with commercial real estate professionals in helping market and increase the value of their listings. A concierge helps their clients as they are moving into new lease space with the telecom portion of their move. As a partner, you’ll make the introduction to the tenant, and your concierge will do the rest! Click here to see How it Works
Your Telecom Concierge has the knowledge and skills to consult with your tenant regarding their work environment and will help them select the services that best suits their needs and ensure changes do not impact day to day operations.
Funny enough, telecommunications companies are notoriously bad at communicating. They are continuously restructuring which makes support difficult. Your Telecom Concierge partner is one point of contact that is proactively involved and engaged in every aspect of deploying the perfect telecom solutions.
Up your game with a free CRE Telecom Concierge in your back pocket.
When building your team, you expect each member to bring a consistently of high level of performance. As an extension of your team, we provide free telecom consulting services to elevate your game. Tenant Telecom Advisors is a reliable partner, providing a consistently high level of service.
Key driving factors in partnering with a Telecom Concierge
- Partner Resources – You have enough to worry about without the added stress of the internet available and timing for your clients move. Telecom Availability Reports and Fiberlookup tools are essential value-add to commercial real estate proposals.
- Competitive Edge – Offering Telecom Concierge services is proven to help partners win more deals. Tenants need to know everything in advance of signing a lease. Without it, they may choose another space where the information has been provided.
- Better Client Experience – Tenants appreciate access to knowledgeable telecom experts. A Telecom Concierge serves as the tenant’s advocate for the life of their service contract
What a Telecom Concierge can do for your clients
Telecom Concierge partners are there for the proposal, contract, project plan, implementation, billing, trouble tickets, and ongoing support.
- Find the communications services available in your area
- Quote multiple providers to get the best price
- Project manage the installation to ensure an on-time move in
- Ongoing customer support – Most importantly, when things go wrong, we manage and escalate support tickets until they are resolved.
Which Telecom Concierge should you partner with?
With over 15 years of experience, implementing services for office solutions of all sizes, Tenant Telecom Advisors is well prepared to partner with your company. Our partnership adds additional assistance to your team at no cost to your budget, or your clients.
Find out more about partnering with Tenant Telecom Advisors.
Please fill out this form to speak to one of our telecom experts. We can help find available fiber in your building to make your listings more marketable.
Furthermore, you can request a free Telecom Availability Report for any listing.
If you’re not already offering telecommunications concierge services, you may be losing deals without even knowing. Tenants need to know everything in advance of signing a lease. Without it, they may choose another space to lease where they can find out. Our business is to support, so your business can thrive.