As a Corporate Real Estate Broker, you are immersed in the ever-changing environment. Help yourself stay in the know with an easy-to-access list of news sites to follow and read. Our team uses these sites to help our partners market their listings according to the trends and information we see through these credible sources.
Here are some CRE News Sites to bookmark if you work in Los Angeles.
- FORBES real estate: https://www.forbes.com/real-estate/
- GLOBE STREET CRE Tech: https://www.globest.com/technology/
- LA BUSINESS JOURNAL real estate: https://labusinessjournal.com/news/real-estate/
- LA BIZ real estate: https://www.bizjournals.com/losangeles/news/commercial-real-estate/cre-developers
- CRE TECH: https://www.cretech.com/
- CREW LA: https://crewla.org/home
- AIR CRE: https://www.aircre.com/news-education/
- CRE NEWS: https://www.crenews.com/
- NATIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTOR: https://www.nreionline.com/news
- IDEAS TED Business: https://ideas.ted.com/category/business/
- BISNOW L.A.: https://www.bisnow.com/los-angeles
- CNBC REAL ESTATE: https://www.cnbc.com/commercial-real-estate/
- WSJ CRE: https://www.wsj.com/news/markets/real-estate-commercial
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY EXCLUSIVE: https://www.cpexecutive.com/
- ENTREPRENEUR CRE: https://www.entrepreneur.com/topic/commercial-real-estate
Prepare your business or customers for the virtual future by providing a free remote team solutions expert.
A Telecom Concierge is a free service to both the building owner and tenants. As industry experts, they help with the transition of the tenant’s move into a new space or onto an online platform and ensure the tenant receives the best solutions at the guaranteed lowest price, to save them an average of 30% on their telecom bills.
Request a Free Telecom Availability Report To See Your Options.
Internet connections have become increasingly more important, particularly for the younger companies that conduct all their business remotely over the Internet.
- Currently, our providers are offering discounted pricing for bandwidth upgrades
- UCaaS is an easy all-in-one single access application for only about $20-$25 per user.
- For each service, the TAR details price, reliability, and installation time frame; a critical factor when changing locations.
Find out more about partnering with Tenant Telecom Advisors.
Please fill out this form to speak to one of our telecom experts. We can help find available fiber in your building to make your listings more marketable.
Furthermore, you can request a free Telecom Availability Report for any listing.
If you’re not already offering telecommunications concierge services, you may be losing deals without even knowing. Tenants need to know everything in advance of signing a lease. Without it, they may choose another space to lease where they can find out. Our business is to support, so your business can thrive.