Affordable • Simple • Scalable
Save as You Grow
With SIP Trunks, your company uses an internet connection instead of a traditional phone line. You can save money on your business phone plan, easily scale your operation and count on a reliable platform.
- Business phone systems can operate using an internet connection instead of a phone line
- SIP Trunking eliminates the physical connection to a phone company
- SIP providers give access to phone lines over the internet
- There is no hardware, wiring, or circuit boxes to maintain
- Employees who are constantly out of the office
- Companies expanding their employee base at a rapid pace
- Any company needing sophisticated reporting capabilities and call data records
- SCALABLE – A virtual connection helps add lines or modify service quickly & simply
- RELIABLE – Reroute services to a redundant line or forward the PBX to your cell during emergencies
- AFFORDABLE – Only pay for the number of lines / channels needed, or minutes used
- LESS MAINTENANCE – No more maintaining analog and IP infrastructures
- PRI and SIP Trunking are two different ways to “connect” your phone system to the outside world.
- SIP Trunks use an internet connection to make calls, while PRI uses a dedicated physical connection.
- PRI uses traditional lines, guaranteed QoS, and works with phones not compatible with VoIP
- PRI is typically more expensive that SIP, new lines have to be installed when you grow, and requires in-house IT to manage
START THE CONVERSATION
Let’s talk. No fees. No pressure. No risk.